Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Hoser

Bdo Tool 2.0 is kind of joke rightnow

Question

Yes topic title is correct: 

So we have 6 listed options turned off... great, i feel safer now but u still shout 30 $ for uncomplete Tool.

Bring back nocdhack and mont speed&turn or bring back old one untill u complete 2.0 version     

Features:

• 1 Character: 
  • Movement speed hack(Temporary removed because of safety issue) - THIS IS WORKING FINE
  • Attack speed hack - WORKING
  • Cast speed hack -WORKING
  • MotionRemove hack (Temporary removed because of safety issue) - NOT EVEN OPTION THERE
  • NoCooldownHack(This is for spammable skills only) - WAS IN OLD HACK BUT NOT IN FRAMEWORK
  • No Cd hack only works for the skill that allows you to spam even during CD, but just do lower damage and dont have effect apply(such as 100% critial) No CD hack could make those skill do same damage as CD is up and have effect applied during CD. and for certain skill, could spam them and do amazing damage on mobs) 
  • Jump height hack(Temporary removed) - NOT EVEN OPTION
  • 2 Mount Movement speed hack  - NOT WORKING
  • Turn force hack NOT WORKING
  • 3 Cooking and Alchemy speed hack (could speed up additional 1.2s max based on your real reduction) I DID NOT CHECK THIS OUT
  • 4. Mics Zoom hack (in progress) IN PROGRES FROM MANY MONTHS

•  

9 answers to this question

1 hour ago, Hoser said:

Yes topic title is correct: 

So we have 6 listed options turned off... great, i feel safer now but u still shout 30 $ for uncomplete Tool.

Bring back nocdhack and mont speed&turn or bring back old one untill u complete 2.0 version     

•  

Thanks for clean report. He will take a look

Mount speed and turn don't work, nocdhack function was deleted, only anim speed , gathering, att speed, move speed(character) work

Just now, Hoser said:

Mount speed and turn don't work, nocdhack function was deleted, only anim speed , gathering, att speed, move speed(character) work

So waot for fix why do u say it not works? Some features needs update so wait for it

Well did not expect that to be honest. Mainly mount speed/turn needs to be fixed. NOCDHack was in old one but not in new tool. First of all u need to change this Features list, bcs this looks like scaming ppl. Don't get me wrong but when You are paying for tool with listed features u expect to have them all, but here u don't have it but anyway they are listed. Its not fair treating customer like that

2 hours ago, Hoser said:

Well did not expect that to be honest. Mainly mount speed/turn needs to be fixed. NOCDHack was in old one but not in new tool. First of all u need to change this Features list, bcs this looks like scaming ppl. Don't get me wrong but when You are paying for tool with listed features u expect to have them all, but here u don't have it but anyway they are listed. Its not fair treating customer like that

Its copied from old base, we are doing tons of work so explanations will be updated ASAP and cdhack will be back too. So we are not scammers and after ur license expires you can leave us. Best regards.